City and County of Honolulu Park Permits
If you are having your party at any City and County of Honolulu park, beach or facility, here are some information that you will need to obtain a Park Permit. It is your responsibility to obtain a Park Permit and to have it with you on the date of your event. Please be sure to let the Park Coordinator know that you will be hiring the services of Hi Jump Inflatable Bounce House Rentals LLC for your inflatable and party equipment rentals set up.
Here are the steps to take in order to obtain a City and County of Honolulu park permit.
- First, call the park you wish to inquire about for availability. Here is a link to a listing of contacts at the parks: Staffed Parks (PDF)
- Next, complete and submit an “Application for Use of Park Facilities” form NO LATER THAN three weeks prior to the date you wish to use the facility. Make sure that the park director of that park has approved the activity you are requesting.
- The forms can be obtained at any park OR at the Parks Permit Office located at 650 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813. The contact number is (808) 768-3440, and office hours are 8 am to 4 pm weekdays (excluding weekends and holidays).
- After your form has been received and processed you will be notified to pick up your permit at the Parks Permit Office. You can make any required deposits and fees at that time, personal checks are preferred. Deposit checks will be deposited into the City Treasury.
- If your event did not cause any damage to the site of your event and you have removed all trash generated by your event, you will be reimbursed the amount of your deposit within 90 days after your event date. A City Treasury check will be issued and mailed to the party as noted on the Park Use Permit.